Our Trade Finance Solution
At Chester Finance, we facilitate growth by providing stock purchase or cash flow facilities to trading businesses. With a focus on problem solving, we do not confine ourselves to any specific funding structure. Instead, we explore each opportunity on its merits and design tailored, short term funding solutions that enable our clients to take advantage of worthy trade finance related business opportunities.
We are able to make direct payments to international or local suppliers, and can provide forward exchange contract facilities to hedge foreign exchange exposures. We also provide flexible finance terms, tailored to meet your specific financing requirements.
How it Works at Chester
– The Benefits of our Facilities –
- Bridging short-term gaps in cash flow due to delays in debtor collections, slower-than-anticipated sales, insufficient supplier credit or long lead times between work performed and customer cash collections.
- Funding growth
- Facilitating the purchase of stock for growth: imports and/or local procurement.
- Enabling larger quantities of stock to be purchased to benefit from volume discounts.
- Assisting to reach minimum order quantities imposed by certain suppliers.
- Allowing for the extension of payment terms to customers without impacting the business’ cash flow
- Facilitating access to better pricing by settling suppliers earlier i.e. COD pricing and early settlement discounts.